Enjoy a full life of fun and fitness.
“My mobility is definitely a result of this daily exercise program. How fortunate for us to have this free program and equipment right here at Touchmark on South Hill. Exercise of any kind is a definite discipline and not easy for one to make a commitment and keep, but it is ever so important in our aging process. Happy exercising! Now I’m looking forward to pole walking, too!” – BJ Hosler, resident.
Our on-site Touchmark Health & Fitness Center is open to all residents. We offer a wide range of activities, classes, and specialized equipment that can positively affect conditions, such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, and depression.
You can work on general health and wellness or a specific issue. All programs are tailored to individual levels of ability, skill, and personal fitness goals.
Health & Fitness Center Benefits
- Balance and flexibility training
- Low-impact options
- Circuit training
- Strength and weight training
- Tai chi
- Strength-training equipment
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Small-group training
- Touchmark’s award-winning Fall Reduction and Awareness Program
- One-on-one personal assistance available in 30- or 60-minute appointments
- Individual program design
- Equipment orientation
- Functional fitness assessment
- Health and wellness screening
Discover the joy of increased fitness through a membership in a Touchmark Health & Fitness Center!
For complete details, talk with a retirement counselor today.